Open publication - Free publishing - More graphic design
This is my current rational for the project - I've made it as detailed as possible but I'm sure I'll end up changing and editing it to make it more relevant. At the moment I know I want to just focus on branding and then packaging and promotion too. With a bit of information as I need to inform users how to use the dry letter transfers.
Hoping that by the end of the week I'll have refine the proposal and then I'll know exactly what I'm going to be working with. I feel that at the moment my audience could maybe be refined a bit as in the past I've had trouble with defining who I want to target my product at.
This is my current rational for the project - I've made it as detailed as possible but I'm sure I'll end up changing and editing it to make it more relevant. At the moment I know I want to just focus on branding and then packaging and promotion too. With a bit of information as I need to inform users how to use the dry letter transfers.
Hoping that by the end of the week I'll have refine the proposal and then I'll know exactly what I'm going to be working with. I feel that at the moment my audience could maybe be refined a bit as in the past I've had trouble with defining who I want to target my product at.
No comments:
Post a Comment