After the "Collection 100" brief when I reflected on how I had really done and when talking to Amber I found that one of the flaws throughout the module was that I hadn't considered the audience, or really defined who I was aiming my product at. Since then I have been on working on putting together a small leaflet that will let people know the general rules for visiting a Gurdwara. This will be aimed mainly at non Sikhs. Having gone to a family wedding not long a go I saw that many of the non Sikh guests were unaware about what to wear and the general formalities that take place. The leaflet should hopefully give people a better understanding of the general guidelines that should be followed when visiting. Not only will this project give me a better understand about who the target audience is it will also allow me to interact with the Gurdwaras in Leicester and look into more projects.
Below are some leaflets that I picked up at my local Gurdwara in Leicester. These had been downloaded from waheguru.net, printed and folded for people to take. Covering a variety of topics they give in depth information about Sikhism. Using these as a starting point I will begin putting together my own designs.






No comments:
Post a Comment