Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Studio Visit : Manifest

I had decided to get in touch with Martin at Manifest again, having already been to the studio once before, martin had told me to keep in touch. I knew they were moving to a new studio, and I couldn't wait to go and check it out.

Spent about an hour talking with Martin about my new work and my plans for uni, I got some really good feedback about the stuff I had been working on and he said it was great to see how I had developed since we last met. He said to keep in touch, and I mentioned that I might be in Leeds over summer so he said to let him know when I was free and he would see if I could pop in for a few days on placement. Looking forward to seeing what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment